Friday, June 29, 2012

Homeschool Mother's Journal: June 29, 2012





In my life this week....


What a week it has been around here, we had a joint party for both of the kids over the weekend and celebrated the princess turning 5 on Wednesday. It has been an emotional roller coaster to think how fast they both grow! Ofcourse there was time to be silly!

What I am working on....

Trying to keep my business blog full of fresh ideas. Starting to think about back to school and fall projects! You can check it out here www.simply-crafted.blogspot.com 

What I am reading.....

I just have to say I love this book....if you have not read it you need to, check out my book review that I will be posting in a few weeks! 

In the week ahead....

The princess is spending the weekend with her grandparents, mom and dad will get a date night and we are all going to try and stay cool with indoor activities and water....this is crazy!





2 comments:

  1. Stay cool this weekend! It's already over 80 degrees this morning in northern Indiana - I'm looking forward to staying INside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your Simply Crafted Blog - awesome! Happy 5th Birthday to princess! How cool that she has fireworks on her birthday!

    ReplyDelete