Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A thing or two I have learned about friendship...

Friendship was always something that I struggled with in school, I certainly didn't make friends easy and if I made a friend it didn't last. I had one friend, my best friend through all those awkward middle and high school years and she still sticks with even know almost 16 years later. Far beyond that I have spent the last few years of my adult life truly learning the meaning of friendship and what it means in my life, and how I treat others. 
I have certainly found myself in the last few years with my fair share of friendship troubles, and even though I'm in my late 20s have not found myself exempt from childish drama, it's through those moments that I have learned how important finding friendship truly is. The bible tells us that a "friend loves at all times." Not just sometimes or part of the time, or even most of the time but it is at all times. 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment